Terms and Conditions:
1) ALL SALES ARE FINAL Buyer shall examine all merchandise promptly on receipt thereof. Buyer shall notify Infinity Micro of all claimed shortages or damaged merchandise within one (1) day of receipt of goods. Failure to give such notice shall be deemed an acceptance of the goods as of the date of shipment.
2) All returns are subject to Infinity Micros prior approval and must be returned in their original packaging and complete with all items that came supplied originally including all serial # labels on box (no exceptions). No merchandise shall be returned for exchange, credit, repair or refund without a RETURN AUTHORIZATION (RMA) NUMBER supplied by Infinity Micro. Buyer is responsible for shipping merchandise back to Infinity Micro and responsible for any charges incurred. All service and shipping charges listed on the invoice shall be non-refundable. All merchandise returned is subject to a twenty five percent (25%) restocking fee, solely at the discretion of the Infinity Micro Management. On occasion where the Manufacturer has dropped prices, there will be no returns, Buyer must exercise his/her rights with the Manufacturer.
All Refurbished products, Projector Lamps , Parts, Memory, Hard Drives, Accessories and IBM notebooks are special order items and cannot be returned under any circumstances. If defective please contact the Manufacturer for exchange or repair.
All Software Products…..
Opened or Unopened software will not be accepted for return or exchange, due to strict Manufacturer copyright infringement Laws.
No exceptions will be made and all Software sales are final.
Pricing Information; Availability Disclaimer:
All pricing is subject to change. Infinity Micro Computer Inc. reserves the right to make adjustments to pricing, products and service offerings for reasons including, but not limited to, changing market conditions, product discontinuation, product unavailability, manufacturer price changes and errors in advertisements. All orders are subject to product availability. Therefore, Infinity Micro cannot guarantee that it will be able to fulfill Customer’s orders.
3) The goods sold by Infinity Micro are products of recognized manufacturers sold under their respective brand and trade names. All merchandise sold by Infinity Micro shall be covered by Infinity Micro for 30 Days and thereafter under the warranty by the manufacturer, under the terms and conditions set fourth by the manufacturer.
4) Buyer may not refuse shipment without prior approval and a cancelation number or there will be a 25% restocking fee. Buyer canceling an order prior to shipping must obtain a cancelation number or a 25% restocking fee will apply. Buyer may return defective merchandise for exchange, to Infinity Micro within three (7) days of receipt, provided Buyer obtains a RMA NUMBER from Infinity Micro prior to returning goods.
Printers that have been opened and or used, will not be taken back (no exeptions) unless the printer is defective and is returned within 14 days with an RMA for exchange of the same item only!
Warranties purchased trhough Infinity Micro shall be non refundable (no exeptions).
Infinity Micro shall reserve the right to have Buyer return defective merchandise directly to the manufacturer or other service center. Infinity Micro makes no warranty, express or implied, other than those specifically set fourth herein.
5) Orders; Payment Terms; Interest; Taxes
Orders are not binding upon Infinity Micro until accepted by Infinity Micro.
Terms of payment are within Infinity Micro’s sole discretion. Invoices are due and payable within the time period specified on the invoice, measured from the date of invoice. Infinity Micro may invoice parts of an order separately. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the lower of one and one-half percent (1 1/2%) per month or at the highest rate allowed by law. Customer is responsible for, and will indemnify and hold Infinity Micro harmless from, any applicable sales, use or other taxes associated with the order.
Customer must claim any exemption from tax at the time of purchase and provide the necessary supporting documentation. Any sales, use or other applicable tax is based on the location to which the order is shipped. In the event of a payment default, Customer will be responsible for all of Infinity Micro’s costs of collection, including court costs, filing fees and attorney’s fees.
6) Infinity Micro does not in any way participate in Manufacturer Rebates or promotions. Please consult Manufacturer for details.
7) Shipping… Most Credit approved orders placed before 10:00am PT will ship out the same day. Be sure to follow the directions on the order confirmation page regarding billing and shipping information so your order is not delayed. Due to the increasing activities of credit card fraud every day, at times Infinity Micro reserves the right to require credit card authorization form to be filled out, signed and returned to us by fax, with copies of credit card and drivers license as proof of purchase monitored by our processing bank. Infinity Micro reserves the right to ship via alternate carriers If your order has been shipped and is refused by you at time of delivery, there will a non-negotiable 25% restocking fee. Orders for shipment outside the United States are subject to additional billing charges, and applicable customs, duties and taxes, all of which are the responsibility of the customer. We will not refund any type of shipping do to delay of the carrier please contact the proper carrier for any type refund Infinity Micro is not responsible for delays or refunds do to contract agreements with our carriers.
8) Infinity Micro will in no way be liable for packages left in front or behind a door at the recipient’s request via FEDEX, UPS or any other carier commisioned by Infinity Micro. By doing so, the recipient takes full responsibility for the package if package is missing or damaged. Infinity Micro requires that a signature be provided at time of delivery.
9) Images shown on the Infinity Micro web site are for illustration purposes only and may not represent actual products featured in the text. Please verify specific Manufacturer part number and product when ordering.
10) Privacy… The commitment of protecting our customer’s privacy is our first priority. We guarantee that all information you have shared with us is confidential. Your information will not be sold or used by any other company but Infinity Micro Computer Inc. The information that we have gathered from you are only for processing orders as well as to provide you a more personalized shopping experience. Only authorized Infinity Micro personnel can check your records. With Infinity Micro, you will always have peace of mind!
11) Inifnity Micro is not responsible for any type of errors due to human error or machine automated errors.